Vice President of Food & Beverage
Vice President of Food & Beverage
Mr. Terry U. Richard is a seasoned international business man and entrepreneur whose determination to succeed in the world of business development. Mr. Richard earned an undergraduate degree in Business Management from Nigerian Naval College, while serving as a Naval Officer. Terry, who has resided in the United States for over 23 years, has spent the last 20+ successful years in the hospitality industry. He has spent well over 12 of those years within the Marriott Hotel Corporation in upper management; earning many awards and acclamations along the way. While with the Marriott Hotel Corporation, Terry was able to take the annual revenue from $300,000 (in a 3-year period) to $5.2 Million.
His excellent managerial approach in the hospitality industry also earned him the honor as the 2008 & 2009 Outstanding Manager of the Year for Large Hotel Properties (over 300 rooms) by the American Hotel & Lodging Association's (AH&LA) Stars of the Industry Awards Banquet which was held in Oklahoma City, OK in June 2008.
As a result of his desire to reach out and help others, in June of 2009, Terry was nominated as the top 10 finalist for the coveted Energizer Keep Going® Hall of Fame which recognizes the unsung heroes who inspire others with their perseverance and motivation, who live their lives with the same enthusiasm and can-do attitude as the Energizer Bunny.
Thusly, in February 2011, Terry started his own consultation firm Richard Global Enterprises® / Richard Global Africa Limited® as vehicles to provide as many economically viable and diverse resource platforms as possible to address the needs of developed and under-developed African countries.
In 2002, Terry began his journey to "make a difference in the lives of others." With no funding, just sheer faith in his mission, he set out to help others by establishing The Dream Center, Inc. ®, a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization & Gear for Career™ (a subsidiary of The Dream Center, Inc.) which were both designed to enhance the quality of life for lower to moderate income people through education, counseling, formalized training and financial assistance.
Terry's passion and professionalism sets him apart as a leader whose goal is to make a lasting global impact in the world today.
• Former President of the Home Business Owners Association (2002)
• Tennessee Chapter President of the National African American Speaker's Association (2003)
• Entrepreneurial workshops for the National Council for the Aging
• Awarded Outstanding Manager of the Year for Large by the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA) Stars of the Industry Awards in Oklahoma City (2008)
• Nominated as the Energizer Keep Going Hall of Fame Finalist for his outstanding work in the community by the Energizer Battery Company's Annual Award (2009)
• Motivational speaker for the Tennessee Department of Corrections (2009)
• Convocation Speaker for the Department of Social Entrepreneurship for Belmont University—Nashville, Tennessee (2009)
• Founder & C.E.O. of Richard Global Enterprises (U.S.A.) & Richard Global Africa Limited (Nigeria) an international firm that provides global business solutions and consultation (2011-Present)
• Motivational & Inspirational Speaker & Trainer
• Professional One-on-One Consultation
• Hotel/Resort Management in U. S. A., Europe & Africa
Smart Guobadia is the CFO and Co-Founder of Care4All Services, a Home Health Company providing services to individuals with mental and physical disabilities. Care4All Services is also currently contracted by the CDC in Georgia to provide the Covid vaccine.
Educated in Nigeria, Smart is a well traveled and successful businessman who is involved in several business ventures. He has had the opportunity to manage well over 200 employees over the past 5 years. He is currently the Vice President of Simcol Petroleum Company and the Chief Operating Officer of ARM Africa.
With over 28 years of Social Work Management and more than 20 years of Social Services agency ownership, a keen mind and focus in business management, "Smart is fully committed to the cause of providing services to the less capable among us".
o Global-network (Owner & CEO)—1995-2003
• A wireless sales and service provider dedicated to enhancing the customer experience and support.
o Ebicare (Executive Director)—2003-2008
• Home health care provisions agency dedicated to providing safe, reliable and excellence in elderly and convalescent care to the greater Nashville area.
o NNA (National Nigerian Association) of Middle Tennessee (President)—2004-2007
• Collective non-profit association for the local Professional Nigerian's to collaborate an enhance their surrounding communities through outreach, cultural exchange and education.
o Care4All Services & Community Care-Atlanta based (Co-Founder/CFO)—2011-Present
• A $3.5 & $3.0 million annually grossing home health service companies dedicated to providing optimal care and resources for individuals presenting physical and mental disabilities.