HYATT PLACE LONG ISLAND EAST END COMPLETES EXTENSIVE RENOVATIONDATE: May 29, 2019
CONTACT: Tony Cotignola, Director of Sales, Hyatt Place Long Island East End
ADDRESS: 451 East Main Street, Riverhead, NY 11901
EMAIL: [email protected]
"This hotel and its team are fortunate to have been a part of the East End community since our original opening in 2011" said General Manager Steven Shauger. "Feedback since the renovation has been fantastic, and we can't wait to welcome both business and leisure travelers with the same authentic hospitality and seamless experience in the newly updated hotel."
Each of the hotel's 100 spacious guestrooms has been completely refreshed, including new flooring, paint, furnishings and artwork, while bathrooms received new wall coverings and artwork. Guests can continue to expect multiple areas to work and relax in each room, including a Cozy Corner, plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and separate workspace.
The hotel's Gallery has been enhanced to embrace a modernized interior design that reflects Long Island's North Fork, carpeting and furnishings, offering plenty of inviting spaces to slip off to read or gather as a group. The 24-hour Gym now incorporates a new wall mural, flooring, and paint, while the Peconic Meeting Room was updated with new flooring and lighting.
Hyatt Place Long Island East End offers:
- 100 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- 24/7 Gallery Menu with freshly prepared meals at any time of day
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast featuring hot breakfast items, regional offerings, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more, free for World of Hyatt members
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces with more than 17,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
HYATT PLACE LONG ISLAND EAST END LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Long Island East End is under the leadership of General Manager Steven Shauger and Director of Sales Tony Cotignola. In his role, Shauger is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel's 45 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Cotignola is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting Riverhead and Long Island's East End.
For more information, please visit www.LongIslandEastEnd.Place.Hyat.com
ABOUT HYATT PLACE Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create a seamless stay with modern comforts. There are more than 365 Hyatt Place locations in American, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Germany, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Thailand, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States. For more information, please visit hyattplace.com. Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattPlace and #WhySettle.
ABOUT AMERICAN RESORT MANAGEMENT
American Resort Management, LLC is a rapidly growing full-service hospitality management & hotel development company with several new hotels under development. American Resort Management, LLC's concentration is on the development and the long-term management of; select and full-service hotels, indoor water park resorts, outdoor water parks, family entertainment centers and franchised & independent restaurant concepts. American Resort Management, LLC is an approved operator of facilities featuring brands from industry leaders such as; Hampton Inn, Hyatt Place, Starwood, IHG and various other flags.