Position: Events & Activities Director-Waterpark
Reports to: General Manager & Owner
Job Classification: Non-exempt, Full-time
EPIC Waters, LLC and American Resort Management and requires 100% commitment from every associate, to uphold our core values and mission. Regardless of your position or role, you must display "over the top" hospitality to guests and fellow team members that goes beyond standard expectations. You must act with integrity, deliver a quality performance, be a positive influence on your team, act disciplined and professional, have accountability and ownership for your role and work with a smile.
Position Summary:Primary responsibility is booking, upselling, and detailing birthdays parties. Must be a team player yet able to work well independently, meeting position requirements without constant supervision. Position will work closely with EPIC Director of Group Sales. The Birthday Party Reservation Specialist must display an elevated level of professionalism, enthusiasm, and the ability to present ideas to an audience with strong verbal and presentation skills.
Position Essential Responsibilities:
- Handle all reservation requests and inquiries for birthday parties.
- Upsell additional services and menus to birthday party planners.
- Manage birthday party reservations and detailing process.
- Process contracts and event orders for birthday parties and or other events. Take deposits and follow through to ensure full payment by due date.
- Prepare and distribute Birthday or events BEO's to appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Attend weekly BEO meetings to discuss upcoming birthdays or events and their requirements.
- Maintain database of all birthday party planners and inquiries.
- Follow EPIC standard policy and procedure for booking birthday parties.
- Presence at booked events, when needed, to ensure maximum guest experience and to exceed client expectations.
- Follow up with clients regularly during and after departure to ensure satisfaction and secure future bookings.
- Work closely with Executive and Sales Team on guest experience initiatives.
- Assist in other areas of sales as needed to further the group and party sales efforts.
Position Specific Requirements-Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills with acute attention to detail.
- Knowledge of all office programs and ability to learn Sales System to track and trace clients and book events.
- Performance will be measured by the achievement of reservation, party booking and revenue.
- Achievement of Guest Satisfaction goals set forth by the Executive Team.
- Provide superior Guest Service and feedback regarding birthday parties at the park.
- Achievement of ramp-up period goals for EPIC birthday party bookings.
Physical, Schedule and Work Requirements:The physical demands described here are representative of those and employee encounters performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and position requirements.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Availability to work week days, weekends, and holidays.
Please note: This job description is intended to be a guide for new associates to understand their role and what is necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of their position. It is not a complete list of every task that may be required in this job role. Job tasks may change from time to time, with or without notice, at the discretion of ARM-EPIC, LLC.